Membership Dues are $35 annually.
Family and student membership rates are available.
If you would like to join our organization, download our Membership Application (including liability waiver) (in PDF Format).
Dues are payable via the Pay Dues link
Learn and Build projects emphasize developing joinery and finishing technique skill sets and are led by experienced woodworkers in an effort to teach and develop those skill sets while providing participants with a useful and unique hand crafted end product.
Recent presentations have included (see Upcoming Events page for upcoming topics):
- Dulcimer making (Learn and Build project)
- Shaker Table Build Workshop (Learn and Build project)
- Wheel making
- Windsor chair making
- Spoon Carving
- Fitting a Drawer
- Power Carving
- Bandsaw Boxes (Learn and Build project)
- Hide Glue
- Tuning up a Wide Board
- Intarsia Lidded Wood Boxes
- Turning a Peppermill
- Turning a long stemmed goblet
- Using SketchUp
- Log Cabin Building
- Cutting Ogee Style Feet on a Bandsaw
- Building a Mantle Clock (Learn and Build project)
- Tools and Changes in the Industry
- Workshop Design
- Dust Collection 101
- Saw Blades 101, Freud Blades and Router Bits
- “Easy Wood Tools” for Woodturning
- Small Shops
- Hammer Veneering
- Casework Cabinet (Learn and Build project)
- Floating Top Table (Learn and Build project)
- Joe Graves for the Thomas Day Restoration
Past Explorer projects have included:
- Tool Tote
- 3 Legged Stool
- Small Casework Cabinet
Please fill out the contact information below if you’d like more information before joining.