Mike Pleso made a nice little table suitable for outdoors using some scrap treated lumber.
Bob McElfresh made this Tablet Frame using old pallet wood and cedar. He used a cardboard template to optimize the size and shape.
Jim Garnett & Kevin Olson built this Rocking Chair with Zebrawood and Walnut. It retails for about $6,000.
Ryobi Reconditioned Detail Sander
Irwin 12″ Quick Grip Bar Clamp – Pr.
Irwin 3 Pc. Chisel Set
Ryobi 44 Pc. Driver Set
Irwin 6 Pc. Router Bit Set
Irwin 7 1/4″ 24T Saw Blade – 2 blades
- Multifunction Power Tool
- Irwin 10″ 50T Marples Saw Blade
- Irwin 8 Pc. Torquezone Screwdriver Set
- Reclaimed Heart Pine Board from March Meeting (not shown)
- Irwin 4 Pc. Chisel Set
- DeWalt 25 Pc. FlexTorq Driver Set
As part of the wood identification at our March 2018 meeting, Randy recommended the book Identifying Wood by R. Bruce Hoadley. This book is in our library if you would like to check it out. You can read about it here: http://www.librarything.com/work/571503/book/154073256.
- “Spray Finishing” Book by Andy Charron
- Irwin 12” Bar Clamp – Pair
- Woodcraft $25 Gift Card
- Bag O” Miscellaneous Irwin Stuff
- Ryobi Reconditioned 5” Orbital Sander
- Irwin 19 Pc. Impact Drill/Driver Set
Please don’t try this at home or in the shop… But enjoy the video!